AMD talks about it's game plan
Subject: General Tech | May 14, 2007 - 10:59 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP had the chance to attend AMD's CTO Summit and hear what they have planned, directly from Phil Hester; AMDs' CTO. They answered a few of the questions [H] posed in their State of the Silicon Union address, as well as touching on the unification of the CPU and GPU. You can also see some pictures of a 45nm wafer and a running Agena FX system.
"We are not yet back from AMD's CTO Technology Summit held this week in California, but it did make a big impression on
us. Here are some thoughts that we want to share with our readers as to the direction of AMD."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- AMD CTO Summit: We're Here for
the Long Haul @ ExtremeTech
- Voice biometrics:
coming to a security system near you @ Ars Technica
- Zonbu vs.
MSNTV: Smackdown for the Non-PC User @ OSWeekly
Selectors: How Accurate Are They? @ OSWeekly
- Apple Tech Support:
Best in the Industry @ OSWeekly
- Funding Open Source Projects @
- Making Money With Open Source @
- How Apple Could Kill Microsoft, Dell and HP @ CoolTechZone
- Pervasive Software DataRush @ Phoronix
- Intel Updates - Wolfdale, Penryn & CPU
Graphics @ TechARP
- Gentoo 2007.0 @ Techgage
- Home Entertainment Show 2007 Coverage @ Bigbruin
- Modernizing Today's
Examinations @ PC Mechanic
- Advanced Windows Care @ PC
- JavaOne 2007 Day 4: Cool Toys @ Phoronix
Get notified when we go live!