99 Nights in about 25 hours
Subject: General Tech | September 27, 2006 - 11:08 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP has posted a review of the Xbox360 game, Ninety Nine Nights. It's an epic game, with more than the usual amount of enemies involved in this good versus evil struggle. Drop by to find out if they came away with a good feeling from all the button mashing.
"Welcome to the world of Ninety Nine Nights (N3), where you control several key characters as they navigate the perilous universe that has
been torn asunder by an epic clash between the armies of Light and Dark."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- There Is Only War Movie @ Strategy
- World of Warcraft Patch @ Strategy
- Night Watch Review @ Strategy Informer
- Company of Heroes Review @ GamePyre
- Company of Heroes videocard performance
- Devil May Cry 4 PS3 Screenshots @ ThinkGaming
- NASCAR 07 Review @ Gaming Illustrated
- The Mark Interview @ Strategy Informer
- Broken Sword: The Angel of Death
Review @ Strategy Informer
- Assassin's Creed Development Diary #1 @
Introduce Dynamic Pricing To CS:Source @ OC3D
- Xbox Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
Review @ Rbmods
Get notified when we go live!