Podcast #154 - Intel Z68 Chipset release, Intel SRT SSD caching technogy, OCZ Agility 3 and Solid 3 and more!

Subject: Editorial, General Tech | May 12, 2011 - 02:30 PM |
Tagged: z68, ssd, srt, solid, smart response technology, smart response, podcast, ocz, Intel, agility

PC Perspective Podcast #154 - 5/12/2011

This week we talk about the Intel Z68 Chipset release, Intel SRT SSD caching technogy, the OCZ Agility 3 and Solid 3, Viewer Questions and more!

You can subscribe to us through iTunes and you can still access it directly through the RSS page HERE.

The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!

• iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store
  • RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader
  • MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file

Hosts: Jeremy Hellstrom, Josh Walrath and Allyn Malventano

This Podcast is brought to you by MSI Computer, and their all new Sandy Bridge Motherboards!

Program length: 1:15:39

Program Schedule:

Source:
May 12, 2011 | 05:02 PM - Posted by Dan (not verified)

I'm using zune software and for some reason it keeps downloading episode 152 instead of 154. Its labeled podcast 154 and it says it was put up today. The podcast are correct for episode 154 but the its not the right audio file. This happened to me once before but only with this podcast. I deleted both the episode and feed but got the same problem when trying to download it. Does this happen to anyone else?

May 12, 2011 | 07:52 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

Looks like we had the wrong MP3 referenced in the RSS file, but it should be fixed now. Feel free to try again and let us know.

May 12, 2011 | 06:48 PM - Posted by Tim Verry

hey, my pie graph! ;)

May 13, 2011 | 12:24 PM - Posted by truk007

Thanks for fixing that. I started having tremors from withdrawal.

May 17, 2011 | 12:28 PM - Posted by Dustin (not verified)

Hey guys great show! Just wanted to mention a small gripe I have with the RSS feed for the show. I use BeyondPod on Android and your feed doesn't show album art like all of my other feeds. It is just the default BeyondPod RSS logo. If you guys could add album art to your feed that would be awesome!