Podcast #153 - Dell UltraSharp U3011 monitor, AMD Phenom II X4 980, 3D transitors and more!

Subject: Editorial, General Tech | May 5, 2011 - 10:58 PM |
Tagged: ultrasharp, u3011, podcast, Phenom II X4 980, Intel, dell, amd

PC Perspective Podcast #153 - 5/05/2011

This week we talk about the Dell UltraSharp U3011 monitor, AMD Phenom II X4 980, 3D transitors and more!

You can subscribe to us through iTunes and you can still access it directly through the RSS page HERE.

The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!

• iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store
  • RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader
  • MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file

Hosts: Jeremy Hellstrom, Josh Walrath and Allyn Malventano

This Podcast is brought to you by MSI Computer, and their all new Sandy Bridge Motherboards!

Program length: 1:23:01

Program Schedule:

Source:
May 6, 2011 | 12:57 AM - Posted by Tim Verry

heh, I'm glad you agree on the overclocking potential of Ivy Bridge ;)

May 6, 2011 | 11:59 AM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

where is the video?

May 6, 2011 | 12:27 PM - Posted by Jeremy Hellstrom

Ken is still slaving away, it should be up by the end of the day

May 6, 2011 | 03:56 PM - Posted by Sotiri (not verified)

Thanks for the piece on the U3011! I'm hoping to get one in the next few months. Can't wait!
I noticed one reviewer on Newegg mentioned the DVI cable in the box isn't dual-link. That's pretty ridiculous on Dell's part!

May 6, 2011 | 05:46 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

I don't know if that is true - but it seems ridiculous if true.

May 11, 2011 | 09:40 PM - Posted by Jeremy Hellstrom

It is labelled as such on the cable its self, I think the one I received just took too much abuse over the many kilometers it has traveled.

May 9, 2011 | 03:06 PM - Posted by billb79

Guys: No video podcast? I need my fix...........

May 12, 2011 | 06:14 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

Sorry, we had some issues!

May 11, 2011 | 10:44 PM - Posted by ThorAxe

What a great podcast. Extremely informative, especially the parts about the Multi-gate FET.