Playing with three screens
Subject: Displays | July 22, 2010 - 05:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP was subjected to some terrible hardships recently as they were forced to play games on three screens in order to test the differences between EyeFinity and nVIDIA Surround. If you can bear to see what happened to them during the testing of this feature with SLI and Crossfire setups then you can click through. Thankfully there are not too many screenshots as the fps they manged are envy inducing enough, pages of triple screens showing Metro 2033 and others at insane resolutions are bound to make most viewers turn completely green.
"NVIDIA’s new multi-display Surround Technology is put to the test with GeForce GTX 480
SLI video cards in 3x1 Surround mode. We compare directly to AMD’s Eyefinity technology
and the same three displays with 2GB Eyefinity6 HD 5870 CrossFireX and 1GB HD 5870
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Dell U2311H LCD Monitor @ Tweaktown
- Run Three DVI Monitors Over One DisplayPort Connection @
- Asus VG236H 3D Vision Monitor @ OC3D
- Asus MT276HE: A High-Power Entertainment Display @ ExtremeTech
- ViewSonic VOT125 PC Mini and VX2739wm Monitor @
- ViewSonic PJD6251 Projector @ Tweaktown
- Kogan FHD32H LCD TV @ Tweaktown
Get notified when we go live!