NVIDIA To Showcase New MCP Products at CeBit
Subject: Chipsets | March 7, 2006 - 08:11 AM | Ryan Shrout
NVIDIA is going to be showing off some new MCP products at CeBit, aimed at AM2 platforms and beyond.
NVIDIA TO DEMONSTRATE NEXT-GENERATION NVIDIAÂ® NFORCEÂ® 500 FAMILY OF CORE-LOGIC SOLUTIONS AT CEBIT
WHAT: NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today announced the Company will be conducting technology demonstrations this week of its new family of NVIDIA nForce family media and communications processor (MCP) which will be available mid-2006. The new NVIDIA nForce 500 series of MCPs will offer OEMs, system builders, and end users a compelling platform solution along with a true, dual x16 PCI Express architecture designed to provide the performance, features, and stability that discriminating PC users demand. In its booth, NVIDIA will have on display its entire top-to-bottom product family of MCP solutions, including:
* The new NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP for the enthusiast, dual GPU segment
* The new NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP for the performance, dual GPU segment
* The new NVIDIA nForce 570 MCP for the single GPU performance segment
* The new NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP for the mainstream segment and
* The Company's complete current product portfolio, including NVIDIA nForce4 MCP solutions for both AMD and Intel desktops and AMD mobile platforms
WHERE: The demonstrations will take place at this year's Cebit tradeshow, being held in Hannover, Germany at the NVIDIA booth, located in Hall 23, B20 as well as at many of the Company's partner booths located elsewhere on the show floor, including:
* Abit-Hall 22, Booth B13
* Albatron-Hall 23, Booth A38
* Aopen-Hall 23, Booth C16
* ASUSTeK-Hall 2, Booth A12
* Biostar-Hall 22, Booth A06
* DFI-Hall 22, Booth A07
* ECS-Hall 22, Booth A30
* Epox-Hall 23, Booth D21
* Foxconn-Hall 23, Booth C42
* Gigabyte-Hall 23, Booth A42
* Jetway-Hall 23, Booth A35
* MSI-Hall 22, Booth A16
WHEN: March 9 through March 15, 2006 during regular Cebit show hours.
ABOUT NVIDIA NFORCE 500: For the NVIDIA nForce 500 family, NVIDIA has integrated support for some of the industry's most viable technologies aimed at providing users with some of the most feature-rich platforms possible. Among the features NVIDIA has included into this next-generation product family are:
* Support for NVIDIA SLI technology-including Quad SLI-the industry's most stable and game-compatible multi-GPU solution and the only one designed for the use of up to 4 GPUs simultaneously
* NVIDIA MediaShield(tm) technology supporting a myriad of storage options, including dual RAID 5
* Support for up to 10 USB 2.0 devices and up to six SATA 3Gb/s hard drives and
* Support for the upcoming dual-core AMDÂ® Socket AM2 processors
For more information on the Cebit tradeshow, please visit www.cebit.de. For more information on NVIDIA products, please visit www.nvidia.com or www.nzone.com.
Source: PC Perspective
Get notified when we go live!