A cool dip in the water & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 14, 2004 - 08:59 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Here's a nice little article at PC Stats that covers the basics of cooling. It covers the 3 main ways of cooling, air, water, and fire ... wait, make that Thermal Electric Coolers, AKA Peltiers. You get a brief description of each method, and a summary of costs and benefits from each method.
Have a good weekend!
" This is an article for overclockers which explores the age old question; "How does cooling affect Overclocking?" In an enthusiasts attempt to reach higher clock speeds, there will eventually come a time when the temperature of the processor, memory, or some other electrical component becomes the limiting factor. "
Here are some Fan Controller & Water Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Danger Den TDX waterblock review @ Procooling
- Aquajoe waterblock review @ Procooling
- Xice ExternalCool EC900/H Kit Review @ MODTHEBOX
- Thermaltake Hardcano 12 Review @ cluboverclocker
- Evercool SCP-A Fan Controller @ HardwareHounds.com
- Thermaltake's XController @ TechTastic
Get notified when we go live!