A case with it all & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | December 13, 2004 - 11:41 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Silverstone is now designing special heatsinks designed to keep the noise down in their new upside down case, and it comes with a windtunnel too. SilentPCReview looks, and listens to see how good this case is.
"The flagship model from Silverstone is a tall mid-tower aluminum-steel hybrid with a host of unique features: Upside down mounting of the motherboard, a "wind tunnel" duct that directs the airflow of two 120mm fans in push-pull mode across the CPU area, separate thermal zones, a hinged front bezel, etc. It might just be the best thermally and acoustically optimized PC case we've looked at so far."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- SilverStone Temjin TJ04 Review @ Ninjalane
- Thermaltake Tsunami Aluminum Chassis - VA3000SWA Review @ COD
- Sunbeam Samurai Mid-Tower Case @ GideonTech.com
- Thermaltake Shark Case @ Bjorn3D
- Lian Li PC-6077 Mid-tower Case @ Bjorn3D
- Sunbeam Tech Transformer Case Review @ BigBruin.Com
- Logisys Silver Phantom Case Review @ BigBruin.Com
- Superpower XP03P Gaming Computer Case @ A True Review
Get notified when we go live!