A batch of case reviews to brighten your monday & more
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 21, 2004 - 10:10 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Take a gander at these cases, with names from Armor to Z-Alien. Maybe one of them will hold you off until the BTX form factor gets going as the new standard.
"At first glance, the A600 does not seem to be a "stand out from the crowd" type of case. There is no crazy pre-painted design, no elaborately cut window, but this is exactly what I liked about the case. So many cases today are too "XTREME!!!" for me ... Once opened up, the A600 is a dream. The A600 sports four 5.25" drive bays as well as two external and six internal 3.5" bays. The tool-less drive bays are an awesome feature for those of you who have not yet experienced this. The bays are all aluminum to keep weight reduced and have nicely rounded edges to keep your hands safe from cuts. The hard drive bays are off centered in the case, which allows you to keep your extra power supply wires or excess IDE cabling hidden from the window."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- 3DCool Chenming 602 Case Review @ VirtualHideout
- A-Top Technology Inc. Z-Alien PC Server Gaming Case Review @ Tech-Mods.net
- Cooler Master CM Stacker STC-T01 @ Systemcooling
- Enermax Voltron (CS-800TA-S) Midtower Case @ TheTechLounge
- MHQ Antec P160 Review @ moddershq
- Logisys Armor Mid Tower Chassis @ ExtremeMHz
- Chenbro Xpider II Case @ PimpRig Review
- Sorme MAX602 Mid Tower @ extremeoverclocking
- Silverstone Temjin TJ-02 Case Review @ Ascully.com
- Stratus X Case Review @ Creative Mods
Get notified when we go live!