Zalman's CNPS9500 Standing Tall & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 24, 2005 - 11:59 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
If you can fit all 125mm (5 inches) in, the CNPS9500 LED will certainly satisfy you. X-Bit Labs has the numbers to show just how well this thing cools.
"We would like to introduce to you a real masterpiece of the air cooling art designed by Zalman. This new baby, which was first showcased at the Computex 2005 has now reached our lab and simply impressed us with its cooling potential. We couldn't wait to share the results of our first look at this solution."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- OCZ Ready to Splash with Enthusiast Heatsinks @ CoolTechZone.com
- Installing the Thermaltake Rocket into the ThermalRock Mystic @ A1 Electronics
- Spire SP503S0-1 @ A1 Electronics
- Nexus AXP-3200 SkiveTek CPU Cooler Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Jetart NP6900 Folding Notebook Cooler @ 3D Velocity
- Zalman VF700-cu LED VGA Cooler @ Futurelooks
- Evercool VC-F117 NightHawk VGA Cooler @ sgOC
Source: X-Bit Labs
Get notified when we go live!