Your PC wants a new outfit & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | November 29, 2004 - 04:46 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Sunbeam case that OCIA reviews has one of the most interesting side panels I've seen on a non-modded case. See if it fits your style too. If not there are 1 or 2 more reviews to try.
"Sunbeam has listened to the cries of enthusiasts for years and has included a 120mm front intake fan hole. I am not sure why they included a fan bracket, as a 120mm fan can be mounted directly to the steel shell behind it, eliminating the need for the bracket. Personally, I removed and discarded this bracket. Another great feature visible in the photo above is the fan grill. Many manufacturers use the tiny punched-holes, which do not provide adequate airflow for the fan. This style, with much larger holes, is less restrictive and allows for more cool air to flow into the case. Unfortunately, a 120mm fan was not included for this location. One can be purchased separately from Sunbeam, or you can simply use one you already own."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Mercury Elite Case @ 3dvelocity
- Logisys Phantom PC Case @ creativemods
- Coolermaster Centurion 5 Aluminum/Steel case @ silentpcreview
- Sunbeam Samurai Case Review @ OCIA.net
- Logisys UV Blue Acrylic Case @ OCIA.net
- Logisys Special Edition Dracula Case @ overclockercafe
- E-Power Warrior Case Review @ FastLaneHW.com
- SilverStone Temjin SST-TJ06 Case Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- SunBeamTech Samurai Case Review @ CoolTechZone
- NZXT Nemesis Elite Computer Case @ A True Review