Your GPU Wants Fans & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 4, 2005 - 11:43 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Your Graphic card's GPU and RAM are probably the 2 hottest components in your case. While it is common to have a fast main processor running at 35-45 C, the GPU is often nearly twice that temperature. Treat the poor card to a Zalman VF700-Cu, not only will the card be cooler, but the fan has a silent setting too. Read the full story at Xtreme Resources.
"Is your video card one of those that is getting very hot and eventually raises the temperature of your entire system? Or perhaps the stock cooler that came with it is very noisy? Many people have one or even both of these problems and the CNPS7700-Cu for their video card might be the perfect solution for either situation. Zalman has been addressing these problems and recently presented the VF700-Cu, a mini-CNPS7700-Cu for video cards. Featuring a very similar design that made the CNPS7700-Cu very popular and very effective, we shall see if it does the same on VGA cards. Since I was provided of a VF700-Cu, let us see if the miracle worked!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Zalman VF700-Cu GPU Heatsink Review @ HardwareXL
- Zalman ZF700-Cu GPU Heatsink Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Antec Vcool Expansion Slot VGA Cooler @ Legit Reviews
- Cool-Matic TDH GPU and RAM Cooler for Nvidia TDH Editions @ amdgamer
- Cooler Master Blue Ice Chipset Cooler @ Bigbruin
- Sunbeamtech Chromatic Windmill Control Panel @ Bigbruin
Get notified when we go live!