X-treme cooling, Hydro cooling & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | April 1, 2005 - 08:46 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Wanna buy a case that could give you a 1.2Ghz overclock? The new Asetek Vapochill X-treme Edition II did it for Extreme Overclocking, it may not be silent, but it sure is cool. If that's a little too much power for you, then keep scrolling down for some of the newest watercooling products.
"In the constant quest for better cooling, Asetek has released their VapoChill Extreme Edition II offering 180 watts of cooling at sub-zero temperatures. The newly revised XE II offers an AC powered compressor utilizing R507 refrigerant (similar to the LightSpeed setup). A new USB ChillControl with Windows based software allows customization of various settings"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Asetek Vapochill LS @ ClubOC
- Swiftech 5,25 tank water reservoir @ Rbmods
- The Danger Den Fillport Review @ OCModShop
- Dangerden Maze 4 GPU Acetal @ Rbmods
- AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 Water-Cooling Pump @ SystemCooling
- Cooler Master Aquagate Mini Watercooling Kit @ rojakpot
- Koolance PC3-720BK Water-cooled Server Case @ ExtremeMHz
- Corsair COOL Water Cooling @ Legit Reviews
- Installing a water cooler heatsink system into a computer @ A1-Electronics
Get notified when we go live!