We need more power! 1350W of pure Enermax coming up.
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 26, 2011 - 10:43 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: kilowatt, enermax, Enermax MaxRevo, 1350W
It is rather impressive that Enermax has managed to make a 1350W PSU that does not require a 240V plug, thanks to their FMQ transformer and use of copper interconnects instead of wires which Enermax refers to as a Copper-Bridge Array. They've gone a different way from previous models and their competitors, splitting the 12V rail into six 30A rails which will still ensure multiple GPU systems can perform stably. Drop by [H]ard|OCP to see if this PSU can live up to its advertised power levels.
"Enermax has long been a favorite of ours when it comes to power supplies for heavy hitter enthusiasts pushing huge system wattage loads. Today it is launching a new flagship product that comes to up touting a huge 1350 watt usage rating. Does Enermax continue its top shelf legacy?"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Kingwin Lazer Platinum 550W @ SPCR
- Sentey Golden Steel Power 850 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- OCZ ZX Series 850 W @ techPowerUp
- Corsair Builder CX430 V2 430 W @ techPowerUp
- SilverStone Strider Gold 750W @ Phoronix
- LEPA G700-MA Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Sentey GSP850 PSU @ reviewstash
- Logisys PS350MA Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- NZXT HALE90 750 W @ techPowerUp
- Corsair CX430 V2 Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Antec High Current Pro 750 W @ techPowerUp
Get notified when we go live!