Watercooling Quickie & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 10, 2004 - 12:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Just a quick one today folks, but still worth reading.
"As we've stated at the beginning of the review, building an efficient water cooling system will take some planning and research. For LGA775 processors, your current options are a bit slim, but we certainly would have no problems putting the PolarFLO TT on your short list."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Poseidon WCL 02 & 03 Cu Kit @ overclockersonline
- Zalman Reserator 1 Fanless Water Cooling System Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Danger Den TDX Waterblock Review @ hard-h2o
- TITAN TWC-A04 Water Cooling Kit Review @ Tech-Mods.net
- Thermaltake BigWater Universal Heatsink @ a1electronics
Get notified when we go live!