Watercoolin' on a friday morn & More
February 25, 2005 - 11:32 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Why just get a plain-jane waterblock when you can have one with customizable nozzles. That's the question Danger Den asked when they made the RBX, and OCMODSHOP got a chance to see how it performs. If you are leaning more towards picking up a new radiator, keep reading, we got you covered.
"The accelerator nozzles on the RBX are a very interesting concept. They allow the end user to adjust the water flow through the block to best suit the rest of the cooling system. The accelerator nozzle kit contains four precut nozzles and one blank for your own design. The #1 nozzle is the only one included with the block but the nozzle kit is fairly inexpensive considering the adjustability and performance tweaking it allows."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Asetek WaterChill Antarctica KT12A-L30 @ xbitlabs
- Swiftech MCP350T 12 VDC Pump Review @ ClubOC
- Alphacool Cora 6 radiator @ Rbmods
- SilverProp SilverStorm 80 @ A1-electronics
- Installing two 80mm radiators & water reservoir in a case @ A1-electronics
- Water-cooling for Everyone 3: Swiftech & ThermalTake @ A True Review