USB Controlled Watercooling & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 5, 2005 - 11:47 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Asetek has released a 12V Waterchill reservoir and pump, and PimpRig has it for review. While it may not be a top of the line performer, some of the extras that it comes with may influence your decision somewhat.
"Odd shape or not, the reservoir is very precisely mated to the pump body over the inlet to the impeller making for a very clean look. A small tube is modeled into the back of the reservoir to accommodate a LED which is accessible from the underside of the pump. The position and size of the fill port however may make filling it a bit problematic."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair COOL Water Cooling Kit Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Swiftech H20-120T TEC Liquid Cooling Kit Review @ MVKTech
- Thermaltake Rocket fanless heatsink @ A1 Electronics
- Thermaltake Volcano 4005 Heat Exchanger @ Techniz
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Liquid Cooling System Review @ Bjorn3D
- Thermaltake BigWater SE 12cm Liquid Cooling System @ Techniz
- COOL Water-Cooling System from Corsair @ X-Bit Labs
- DangerDen Copper TDX CPU Waterblock and Maze4 Acetal Low Profile GPU Waterblock Review at 3DXtreme