Too cute to be cool? You be the judge.
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 8, 2006 - 01:30 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
If you can handle the shape, these Apack coolers promise to keep your system cool without breaking 30db, and that is with the proprietary fans. Throw on an efficient and quiet fan and even a Prescott can be cooled without a deafening accompanyment. Learn more at SilentPCReview.
"They may look like motorized butterflies, but the ZeroTherm BTF80 & BTF90 from Apack are intended to
be more than just ornaments PC enthusiasts with a feminine side. Chances are you've never heard of
Apack, but this Korean company has been doing business with majors like Samsung and Intel for a few
years, and now they're coming to the retail market. We hope they come quickly, because these
heatsink/fans are top performers."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- 2006 BleedinEdge Heatsink Roundup Part 4 - Alpha PAL8150 and Arctic Cooling Alpine
- 2006 BleedinEdge Heatsink Roundup Part 5 - AeroCool HT-102 and Vantec Mach1
- Apevia X-Pleasure Review @ BleedinEdge
- Ultra Aluminus Case @
AquaBay M5 Review @ Technic3D
- Thermaltake Armor/Kandalf Side
Panel Upgrade with 25cm Fan Review @ Bigbruin
- Cooler Master Mystique
632 Black @ HEXUS
2U26ATX400XR-2 Rackmount Case @ ThinkComputers
Mystique 631 case @ Rbmods
- Zalman CNPS-9500AT @ Overclockers Online
- Battle of the Goop - Thermal Paste Comparison @ OC3D
DiamondCool II CPU Cooler @ ThinkComputers