Stocking Stuffers for Overclocker's & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | December 16, 2004 - 09:04 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
AeroCool is offering a snazzy front panel with fan control, LED temperature readout, a Card reader, even SATA connections. Read all about it at Club OC. If a silently cooled video card, or a chillin' hard drive is more your style, read on to see what's new.
"The Cool Panel is a UNIVERSAL controller which means it will work with any computers system out there, as long as the system actually has USB, SATA and so on... Instead of the internal connectors connecting directly to the motherboard, they simply run to the back of your system and plug into your system's media ports. This can actually be a negative point for those who wish to use their existing ports on the inside of their case, but then again, AeroCool wanted the Cool Panel to work with any system, and not all system have the required ports on the inside of the system."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Jetart JACSH1 VGA Cooler Kit @ 3DVelocity
- Thermaltake 120mm Blue LED Smart Case Fan Review @ Tweaknews.net
- Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 Video Card Cooler @ Systemcooling
- Waffer PC Aircon PAC 400 @ OCIA.net
- Antec HD Cooler Review @ GruntvillE.com
- Jetart Xcool NP3000 Portable Notebook Cooler @ rojakpot
Get notified when we go live!