Sneaking a peek at the new Hyper 7
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 21, 2006 - 11:24 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
X-Bit labs has a managed to get a preview of CoolerMasters new Hyper 7, an aluminium heatsink with a 120mm fan and 3 copper heatpipes. It is compatible with newer LGA775 processors, as well as both s939 and AM-2, though there are some limitations to the way it can be set up on the AMD platforms.
"We received the new cooler from Cooler Master for a brief test. It came to our labs in a transparent
plastic package without any insignia. So, we are dealing with a pre-release sample of the product. The
Hyper 7 (HCA-F61) will begin to ship officially at the end of September."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Bluegears Fans Reviewed @ MetkuMods
Amanda TEC CPU Cooler @ Tweak3D
- Tuniq 2 Case @ Bjorn3D
Galaxy @ hi-tech reviews
- Sansun Galaxy Midi Tower Chassis @ Techniz
- Coolermaster Mystique RC-631 Case Review @ Technic3D
- Thermalright MST-9775 @ Overclockers Online
- What is the maximum CPU temperature for your PC @ Tech Nibble
VF900-Cu review @ DH
- Zalman ZM-RF1
Reserator Fan Kit Review @ Tweaknews
Get notified when we go live!