She's gone from suck to blow!
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 12, 2005 - 12:20 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
You've heard all about 3rd party video card cooling, or mayve just seen the reviews for heatsink add-ons to video cards that allow for better overclocking. If you are a little worried about disassembling your shiny new card, then TECHGAGE has the review for you. The Antec VCool Video Card Cooler is easily mounted into 2 PCI slots. It is a big fan that can be setup to either suck in external air and blow it onto the card, or to exhaust hot air from around the card out the back of your PC.
"You have expensive toys, and want to prolong the life of them as much as possible. One of the best ways to do this is to take extra steps to keep your components cool. Antec has a solution for your video card, a double slot cooler. They say that use of the VCool can decrease your GPU's temperature between 5ÂºC and 15ÂºC!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Antec P150 mid-tower case w/ Neo HE 430 PSU @ SPCR
- Thermaltake Tai Chi ATX Case Review @ hardCOREware
- Scythe Katana Heatpipe Cooler @ Pro-Clockers
- Corsair Cool Watercooling Kit @ got|apex
- ione Titanium Series Professional Server Case @ ExtremeMHz
- Vantec Stingray Water Cooling Kit @ Hi-Techreviews.com
- Ultra Products Fan Commander @ PimpRig