Quick, Easy & Cheap Upgrades
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 22, 2005 - 07:25 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Futurelooks has posted a very simple and easy to understand guide on inexpensive upgrades that can keep your computer running. If you are wondering where to start when upgrading an older PC, give it a read!
"The cruel reality of the personal tech revolution is that to keep up with the virtual Joneses, you have to upgrade your hardware and software about every two years. Nowadays, no one wants to spend several grand on a new system. But as Gareth Branwyn reveals, with a little bit of do-it-yourself effort, you can keep your current PC in the power computing loop without having to spend much more than your Bush tax rebate."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Shuttle SD31P XPC @ t-break
- FIC Ice Cube HU61 Barebones @ ThinkComputers.org
- MGE XG Vortec 600 Watt Power Supply Review @ Hi-Techreviews.com
- Chic Laptop Bags for Fall @ Designtechnica
- NVIDIA Forceware Revisited article @ Tech-Hounds