Play with your own manual temperature knob
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 14, 2005 - 12:32 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Virtual-Hideout has a review of Innovatek's Fan-O-Matic Micro, a fairly advanced Fan Controller. Instead of guesstimating the RPM's you want in order to balance noise an temperature, you set the desired temperature, and it manages the RPM's.
"Innovatek has built a strong product that many people should find useful for either water cooled systems or air cooling. It does everything for you, the only adjustments you make are to the manual temperature knob. "
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- MGE Dragon @ OCTools
- Zalman VF700-Cu @ Legion Hardware
- Dynatron P22 Intel Socket 775 heatsink @ Pro-Clockers
- Thermaltake Swing Series Case @ ThinkComputers.org
- Spire KestrelKing V CPU Cooler @ Techgage
- Gigabyte 3D Aurora @ Hardware Zone