Phase changing, Watercooling & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | March 11, 2005 - 08:39 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
This Vapochill Micro from Asetek may look like it's more of an aircooling solution, but it may well be something that can be incorporated into a full water system, once it is readily available. Pop on over to bit-tech, and see what you think!
"We have the first pictures on an in-action VapoChill Micro unit from Asetek. Snapped at CeBit 2005, we also have initial temperature indications and pricing."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- An Introduction To Watercooling @ HWLogic
- Evercool WC-202 @ Rbmod
- COOL by Corsair @ bit-news
- Koolance VID-NV2-L06 GPU Cooler @ Systemcooling
- Thermaltake Rocket @ Legion Hardware
- AkwaFlo RAM Cooler Review @ OCModShop
Get notified when we go live!