PC Case or cell phone accessory & more
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 14, 2004 - 01:13 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Convergence just keeps on coming. Overclockers Australia looks at this case from COMSCOM. It has a fan controller, thermal monitoring, and keeps your fans spinning for ~3 minutes after shutdown. It also has a mobile phone charger?!? Take a look and decide if it's too much for you, or if it is the case that finally has everything you need.
"This front panel also has an LED to show when the mobile phone charger is operating. It's green when disconnected or fully charged and changes to red when charging. I tested it with my Nokia 2100 and it worked fine. Watching the PC's voltages during use didn't reveal any worrying effects of plugging in the phone while the PC was running. However, I think if you were setting out to break your overclocking record one afternoon you probably want to charge your phone elsewhere, given this is powered from the motherboard ATX connector."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master Wavemaster Case Review @ cluboverclocker
- The best case for under $100.00USD Reviewed @ ModdersHQ
- X-Infinity Case Review @ Overclocking HQ
- Shuttle XPC SB61G2 v3.0 review @ Hexus.net
- Aspire X-Infinity Case @ Steamed Turtle
- PimpRig Review // Antec Aria MicroATX Cube Case
- Raidmax Virgo 811 Mid Tower Gaming Case @ ExtremeMHz
- Lian Li PC-V1100 Silent Case @ overclockercafe
- Chenming ATX 602-SL Reviewed @ Hi-Techreviews.com
- Cooler Master Centurion 5 @ planet3dnow.de
- and the Centurion 5 @ OCIA.net