PC Case Buyer's Market & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 28, 2005 - 12:04 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
There is an amazing amount of choice in the PC case market today. From newer companies just getting into manufacturing them, to companies that have been in the market for years. No matter if you want inexpensive, spacious, wind tunneled or just easily mod-able, you can find it. Coolermaster is a well recognized name, that has been making cases for years. Club OC has a review of their Centurion 531, see if it's right for your next build.
"Overall the Centurion 531 is a good case, but not comparable to higher-end Coolermaster cases such as the Wavemaster, but for the price one can not go wrong. The Centurion 531 does come with plenty of good features such as the toolless drive installation, an air duct, left and right removable side panels and is relatively cheap but there are a few problems which will keep some buyers away. The drive bay cover, sideways hard drive rack, ineffective expansion card clip, slippery feet and no cover for the top I/O panel are some of the major ones. All in all, the Coolermaster has done a great job on the Centurion 531."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- ThermalRock Eclipse Mid-Tower Case @ Bigbruin
- Raidmax X1 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Sunbeam Trio Mid-Tower Case, PSU & Keyboard @ SystemCooling
- Antec P160 Case Review @ TechFreaks
- GigaByte 3D Aurora ATX Enclosure @ ClubOverclocker
- Xion Gaming PC ATX Case @ PimpRig
- NZXT Trinity Classic Series Case Review @ TechIMO
- Lian Li PC-767 Case Review @ AMD Review
- Thermaltake Armor Review @ FastLaneHW.com
Get notified when we go live!