Oh Holey Case & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | April 18, 2005 - 11:52 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
What do you get when you cross a PC Case with a Wiffle ball? Well, some might say you'd get something that looks an awful lot like the R105SH that CREATIVEMODS reviewed. It looks like airflow couldn't be better, though it might not work so well in an environment with furry pets. Read on to see if it's right for you!
"The R105SH computer case from 3R System features a rather unusual airflow design. Instead of having a few vents located in the front, side, and back, it has vents everywhere. The case has a total of 70,000 tiny vent holes that cover the front bezel, top, and both sides. The R105SH also has a built in temperature monitoring system, automatic fan control, and thumbscrews. If you are interested in learning more about this case, please read on."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Giant Micro ATX Series Case CS-10068 Review @ Mistix.co.uk
- Cooler Master Praetorian 731 Chassis @ Velocity Reviews
- A-Top Technology XPlode ATX Case Review @ LAN Addict
- ASUS VENTO 3600 @ X-Bit Labs
- Thermaltake Tsunami Dream @ X-Bit Labs
- Cooling by Pratt and Whitney, iCute 0408 SL @ Dan's Data
Get notified when we go live!