No noise, no hassle; watercooling from Thermaltake
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 13, 2005 - 06:03 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Thermaltake's Silent Water Kit is incredibly easy to install, and as the name implies, very quiet. Overclocker Cafe can give you all the reasons to consider this setup for your next rig, so give them a visit.
"The Thermaltake Silent Water has lots of good points. The first of these is the absolute ease of installation. When a water cooling kit requires no more effort to install than does any higher quality air cooler, you know you really have something special. Second is the performance. Only a two degree difference was observed from running the Silent Water at full and low speed setting on its fan."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake's Big Typhoon Review @ Gamepyre.com
- Antec P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower @ ThinkComputers.org
- SilverStone Nitrogon NT02 AMD & Intel heatsink @ A1 Electronics
- Zalman CNPS9500 LED CPU Cooler @ PimpRig
- Logisys Digital Thermal Controller Review @ Virtual-Hideout
Get notified when we go live!