New summer outfits for PC's & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 2, 2005 - 11:57 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Foxconn TP-230 case is steel with a black and silver colour scheme. It features screwless mounting, something many of us have become very used to, as well as a removable motherboard tray. Read the full review at X Bit Labs.
"We would like to offer you a review of a new system case from Foxconn, which appears to be one of the most interesting mainstream solutions out there. Unique fastening mechanisms, extreme design precision and excellent manufacturing quality alongside with stable and reliable thermal operation of the cooling system, make this product worth your attention, for sure"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Aspire X-Cruiser @ Overclockers Online
- SilverStone Temjin TJ-06 ATX Case @ HardcoreWare
- Raidmax X1 Gaming Case @ InsaneTek
- Lian-Li PC-767 BTX Aluminum Case @ PimpRig
- Lian-Li PC-V1200 Aluminum Extended ATX Case Review @ Bjorn3D
- Aspire X-Cruiser Blue Gaming Computer Case Review @ Tweaknews.net
SunbeamTech Chromatic Windmill @ Phoronix
Logisys Dual CCFL Fan & 15" CCFL Tube @ ExtremeMHz