NZXT Switches the Phantom for an 810
Subject: Cases and Cooling | January 18, 2012 - 03:36 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: nzxt, switch 810
NZXT was thinking big when they created the Switch 810, the case is 235mm x 595mm x 585 (9.25" x 23.4"x 23") so you should have no problems fitting in large CPU coolers or oversized graphics cards. The size also accommodates 10 fans, either 120mm or 140mm or for water cooling fans a 360mm will fit perfectly. Neoseeker are not fans of the piano black finish as it tends to feature fingerprints and dust more strongly that it does a shiny finish; in all but perfect circumstances. Apart from their aesthetic differences though, they highly recommend the case.
"The NZXT Switch 810 builds on the success of the Phantom series, while attempting to sweeten the formula with features like a hot-swap bay, improved cable management, room for a 360mm radiator, 10 internal fans, and support for XL-ATX and E-ATX motherboards. It even comes in white if you want, like the original Phantom. Find out if the Switch 810 can live up to its predecessor in our latest case review."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- NZXT Switch 810 System Enclosure @ Metku
- NZXT Switch 810 Black @ Overclockers.com
- NZXT Switch 810 Case Launch Review @ HardwareHeaven
- NZXT Switch 810 Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- GELID DarkForce Case Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Silverstone SUGO SG08 mITX Case@ Pro-Clockers
- Cooler Master COSMOS II @ Bjorn3D
- SilverStone SST-PS07B mATX Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Xclio Touch 787 Super Tower @ Tweaktown
- Fractal Design Arc Midi Tower Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower @ Pro-Clockers
- Bitfenix Raider Mid Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- Anidées AI-6B Mid-Tower Chassis @ eTechnix
- Thermal Compound Roundup - January 2012 @ Hardware Secrets
- Arctic Cooling F12 Pro 120mm fan @ FunkyKit
- Thermaltake Frio Advanced CPU Cooler Review @ Real World Labs
Get notified when we go live!