Muchos Boxen Today & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | January 31, 2005 - 08:52 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Enermax has a new case out, and 3DXtreme puts it to the test. If that doesn't seem like what you want then keep readin, there are server cases, aluminium cases, upside down cases, even an 8 way comparison. If you are still confused, Big Bruin published a guide to buying cases, that may help you out.
"We enjoyed reviewing this Case, some of the high points are the screwless drive rails, top USB ports, quiet 120 mm cooling, LCD with temperature and RPM readout and the overall classy, stylish look of this particular Case. Also, the included Enermax 465 Watt Power Supply that delivers as much power to each of the rails as any $100+ Power Supply Unit would. The only real downside to this Case is that not all Motherboards will work as advertised, you may not be able to mount the wind tunnel or may have issues with cable lengths."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Sunbeamtech Samurai @ Overclockers Online
- Aerocool Spiral Galaxies @ Overclockers Online
- ThermalRock Dragon Case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Lian Li PC-7 Plus Case Review @ Overclocker Cafe
- Enermax CS-718 Server Case Review @ Overclocker Cafe
- Enermax MaxFlow CS-718 Full Tower Case @ ExtremeMHz
- ATXPowerSupplies 753AB Chassis Review @ ExtensionTech.net
- Mid-Tower Group Test @ Bit-Tech
- Tech Tip: How to Choose a PC Case @ BigBruin.Com
- Sunbeam Transformer Gaming Case @ A True Review
Get notified when we go live!