Morning cup of coffee, case reviews & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 30, 2004 - 03:48 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
fastlanehw looks at a non-Xaser Thermaltake case, there's an acrylic case from beantech, and a "transformer looking" NZXT Guardian at R&Bmods. Enjoy.
"Thermaltake has been making cases for quite a while now, all of which bear the "Xaser" nameplate, and usually the accompanying flashy graphics and outrageous colors, all of which have been a heavy topic of debate amongst computer builders. On some forums I visit, this has been a topic that has been argued to death, almost as much as the usual Intel vs AMD or NVIDIA vs ATI topics... Today, Thermaltake shows us that they can do classy and understated, too. We have their new Tsunami case out with us today, which sports a classy black brushed aluminum front panel with chrome trim and two blue LED lights shining through."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Beantech BT85 @ overclockersonline
- SilverStone SST-TJ04 @ overclockersonline
- CoolerMaster Cavalier Case Review @ OCIA.net
- NZXT Guardian case @ Rbmods
- Logisys Phantom Case Review @ FastLaneHW.com
- Silverstone Temjin III (TJ-03) @ HEXUS.net
- Thermaltake Tsunami Case Review at 3DX
- Lian-Li PC-V1000 Aluminium Tower @ bit-news