MCW6000 from the inside @ More watercooling
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 28, 2004 - 03:07 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
"The low flow rate performance (0.75GPM and less) of the MCW6000-A is the best I've seen in my testing. At higher flow rates, the MCW6000-A performance flattens out somewhat but remains competitive with the best waterblocks available. For users with 3/8" ID tubing or multiple waterblocks, the MCW6000 is highly recommended. And for the performance-minded, the MCW6000-A can also provide top notch performance in 1/2" loops with high pressure pumps as well."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Dissection of a Swiftech MCW6000-A waterblock @ procooling
- Swiftech MCW6000 Waterblock Review @ cluboverclocker
- Cutting Edge Tsunami Window Reservoir Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Zalman Reserator 1 @ a1electronics
- Raid Hard Drive Waterblocks @ themodfathers
- Danger Den P4 RBX Power kit Review @ Madshrimps
- Corsair Hydrocool200EX Watercooling review @ Hexus.net
- Alphacool Cape Water Cooling Kit Review @ GruntvillE.com
Get notified when we go live!