Lilliputian Heatsinks & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 17, 2005 - 11:59 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Weighing in at only 334 grams, and
around 7.5 - 8 cm a side, the Nexus AXP-3200 is tiny compared to most heatsinks available today. MODTHEBOX has a full review of this low noise CPU cooler, see how it performed in their tests.
"The AXP-3200 introduces Nexus's new SkiveTekÂ® technology which involves the process of shaping materials to produce high fin density thermal solutions. The AXP-3200 includes patented V-shaped fins which optimize the airflow and prevent air obstruction. The Base plate and fins are constructed out of one piece of pure aluminum or copper by cutting the material in thin layers and bending the fins in place."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- AcoustiFan Noiseless & DustPROOF 80mm Fans Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Scythe Katana @ InsaneTek
- Evercool LGA77 CPU Cooler Review @ motherboards.org
- Evercool PT03-9232CP @ InsaneTek
- TTIC NPH-K8-2 Cooler @ Overclocker Cafe
- QuietPC AcoustiFan Ultra-Quiet 120mm Fan Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Evercool H.D.D. Lander Cooler and Spider Filter Fan @ ThinkComputers.org
- Scythe Shogun Heatlane CPU Cooler review @ Xtreme Resources
Evercool Nighthawk VGA Cooler Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
Titan Serina Cooling Pad @ Overclockers Online
Antec Vcool VGA Cooler @ ThinkComputers.org
Thermalright SI-97 GPU Cooler Mod Guide @ Rojakpot
Get notified when we go live!