Lian Li turns their box upside down & more
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 7, 2004 - 10:22 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Lian Li has a released a different kind of box layout, and Dan at Dan's Data takes you on a guided tour. Then take a look at some of the others, and see if your next, must have upgrade is just a click away.
"The PC-V1000 is the first of Lian Li's new V-series cases to make it to market, and it's a corker. For years now they've been making 101 variants of the PC-60, but this thing's all-new, and pretty much all good. And not even that much more expensive than the old model!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Antec Overture @ Legit Reviews
- Chenming 602 Case @ Steamed Turtle
- eXtreme Reviews - Chenbro Xpider II
- Silverstone Temjin SST-TJ02 Case Review @ Bjorn3D
- Silverstone's TJ-06 @ Computex 2004 article @ Hexus.net
- Super Flower SF-301T3-BK Aluminum Case @ TheTechLounge
- Thermaltake Damier V6000 case @ Rbmods
Get notified when we go live!