July 4th Holiday Case Roundup & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 5, 2004 - 09:14 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Enjoy your day off, fellow PCP'ers slightly to the south. While your kickin' back and relaxing, why not browse through some of the newest cases you might want to have under your desk. Including this attractive 20 pounder.
"There is a new contender in the case market, Opus Technologies, Inc. The company offers various PC components such as power supply units, cooling fans, heatsinks, and computer cases. There are a variety of computer cases in the market already and they are all designed to suit one small group of users - the enthusiasts. Opus Technologies has included the soft cloth due to the cases' fine finish. It is quite easy to leave finger/palm prints on the case and the polish makes the situation even worse by clearly displaying the prints."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- SilverStone Temjin SST-TJ02 (Windowed Version) Reviewed @ hi-techreviews.com
- Mercury EC-7103H reviewed @ DataFuse.net
- Coolermaster Cavalier 1 Mid Tower Chassis @ ExtremeMHz
- Antec Overture Revisited - Keeping it cooler @ Madshrimps
- NZXT Guardian Crafted Gaming Armor @ Envy News
- Thermaltake Tsunami Dream VA3000 @ a1-electronics
- Yeong Yang Cetus YY-5601 @ hardcoreware
- Opus Technologies MT-200 Case Review @ XYZ Computing, too!
- Cooler Master Cavalier 4 @ Viper Lair
- Chenming 602A ATX Case @ pimprig
Get notified when we go live!