Full Sized Lightweight PC Case & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | November 8, 2004 - 04:48 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Thermaltake has a nice all aluminium case, and 3DVelocity takes a good look at it. Duelling Tsunamis, Yeong Yangs, and Liang Lis; all your favorites for a Monday morning.
"In a market full of aluminium-fronted steel cases, it's nice to see Thermaltake have opted to run with a complete aluminium construction. This may take away slightly from the rigidity but look at that weight! The 0.8mm aluminium chassis means the case tips the scales at just a shade over 13lbs without the power supply. LAN Party fans take note!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- mnpctech's Tsunami Ultra Quiet Custom Case @ pimprig
- Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case w/Window @ pimprig
- Yeong Yang Case Review @ eXtremeReviews.net
- YeongYang YY-5601BK Mid-Tower Case @ GideonTech.com
- RaidMax Cobra Gaming Case @ Viper Lair
- CoolerMaster Cavalier 1 CAV-T01 Review @ Tweaknews.net
- Lian Li PC-V1000 Aluminum Case @ systemcooling
- NZXT Nemesis Elite @ Phoronix
- Silverstone Temjin 5 SST-TJ05-B Case Review at 3DX