Frost-byie H2O & More Cases
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 19, 2004 - 12:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
GruntvillE reviews a pre-modded case designed by VoyeurMods.Com. It is called a Frost-Byte H2O and is made up of 'a Chen Ming 602 with a laser etched window and an incredible Danger Den Cooling system', and it is impressive looking, and probably cools as well as your fridge. As well, 2 looks at a NZXT case, in black and green, plus a very unique Jetmaster Jr from Aerotech. Enjoy!!
"Every good Water Cooled rig starts out with the pump, for this we are using the Danger Den 12V Pump which plugs into a standard molex connection and turns on and off with the PC. From here we move on to the reservoir which is a Floppy Bay Reservoir allowing you to fill the system with the twist of a cap. Next, we have mounted a Black Heater Core radiator in the top of the case with a low profile shroud which will give you some of the best temps possible from a water rig. Attached to the radiator is a 120mm Aluminum Fan pulling almost 90cfm's. Finally we run 1/2 inch PrimoFlex Tubing, all cut to perfect lengths, and clamp these puppies down with colored hose clamps.'
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- NZXT Guardian Black @ ASE Labs
- NZXT Guardian Green @ Hardware-HQ
- Xoxide X-Clear Acrylic Case (GC-900) @ Hi-techreviews.com
- Antec Super Lanboy Case @ Envy News
- Aerocool JetMaster Jr Silver Case Review @ 3DXtreme
- Cooler Master CM Stacker @ A True Review
- Lian Li PC-37A Aluminum Case Review @ mikhailtech
- Cooler Master Cavalier 3 CAV-T03 ATX Tower @ hardcoreware
- Logisys Blue Armor Window Case Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Lian Li V1000 @ PCUnleash
Get notified when we go live!