Friday waterfight & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 22, 2005 - 08:56 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Gigabyte enters the watercooling market with the 3D Galaxy. It's the usual pump/reservoir/rad/waterblock solution for cooling CPU's, and the water block is designed to fit both the newer AMD and Intel processors. Based on 1/2 ID tubing enough water flows to allow more headroom in overclocking. Get the full review at InsaneTek.
"Gigabyte continues to amaze us with their cooling advancements. The 3D Galaxy performs quite well, is easy to install, and adds a nice touch of blue inside your windowed case."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- alphacool NexXxoS XP water cooling system @ LostCircuits
- Corsair "COOL" @ BleedinEdge
- Coolermaster Mini Aquagate @ Rbmods
- Tt Symphony H2O Kit @ OverclockerCafe
- CrazyPC's "radioactive" UV Reactive Dye Review @Virtual-Hideout
Get notified when we go live!