Friday, so it must be watercooling & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 4, 2004 - 07:39 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
hard-h2o looks at a silent external passive water cooling kit, the Xice-e900. MODTHEBOX reviews a bundle of cooling supplies from Arctic cooling, and even more.
"With this external watercooling system we can get more than average temperatures, even if we overclock the processor. And best of all, it is noiseless. Without any doubt this is a great choice to become initiated in water cooling. If you do not want to burden yourself with a complicated installation or if you want to completely do away with noise in your system this is your kit. We must also highlight that it looks quite cool and will blend nicely with any black case."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Arctic Cooling Products Showcase Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Xoxide Angel Eye Reservoir Review @ GruntvillE.com
- Asetek Antarctica KT03A-L30 WaterChill CPU Cooling Kit reviewed @ Hi-TechReviews.com
- Innovatek XXS Water Cooling Kit @ Viper Lair
- Asetek Antarctica WaterChill CPU watercooling kit @ the modfathers