Fan Commander to the rescue
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 25, 2005 - 01:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Cooling off a hot system is about more than just putting as many fans into the PC as the chassis will allow; unless you live alone, and like wearing earplugs. Fan controllers allow you to monitor your temperatures, and reduce the speed, and therefore the noise eminating from under your desk. Ultra Product's newly released Fan Commander may be what you need, and Big Bruin can tell you all about it.
"Ultra Products has a new fan controller called the Fan Commander which can control up to seven fans, and monitor three temperature probes. Controlling all your fans in one location will help you save time while also achieving the perfect balance between noise level and cooling performance."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 Case Fan @ LAN Addict
- Antec P180 Advanced Mid Tower Computer Case Review @ Tweaknews.net
- Thermaltake Armor Full Tower Case @ PimpRig
- Gigabyte 3D Aurora GZ-FSCA1-AN Aluminium Case @ PCstats.com
- Titan TTC-G3T Aluminum Notebook Cooler Review @ Virtual-Hideout @ Virtual Hideout
- nPower NPH-775-1 & NPH-K8-1 Heatpipe Coolers Review @ ap0calypse.com
- Jetart JAK801 Athlon64 Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech.com