Esthetic Cooling & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 3, 2005 - 01:17 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Don't blame me for the odd start of PimpRig's review, but if you don't recognize what it is in the first paragraph, you should buy the book. As for the review of the AquaBay M1, which I promise they do get to, not only does it give you some great info about the current state of your watercooling, it is gorgeous.
"The AquaBay M1 is actually two previous Thermaltake products skillfully married in a 5.25" drive bay mount, the CL-W0009 Water Level Indicator and the CL-W0012 Flow Indicator. If you add up the price of the flow and level indicators when purchased individually as compared to the M1, the cost savings is about 13 bucks. And you get the drive bay mount on top of that."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Tt Tai Chi Water Cooled Case Review @ OCC
- Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 80mm Case Fan @ BigBruin
- Gigabyte 3D Aurora Full ATX Case @ hardCOREware
- Gigabyte 3D Aurora System Case @ X-Bit Labs
- Zalman CNPS9500 LED shootout @ sgOverclockers
- JETART NP6600 XCool Foldable NoteBook Cooler @ Techniz
- Vantec LapCool 3 Notebook Cooler review @ Xtreme Resources
- Evercool WC-202 Review on sgOverclockers
- Modder of The Month: October 2005 @ CreativeMods
- CoolTechnica AquaXtreme MP-05 Pro, Xtreme and SP Waterblocks @ SystemCooling.com
- Thermaltake Golden Orb II @ HotHardware
Get notified when we go live!