EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supplies Fully Compatible With New Haswell Sleep States
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 19, 2013 - 04:33 PM | Tim Verry
Tagged: haswell, c6, c7, power supply, evga
Intel’s latest Fourth Generation Core “Haswell” processors are now official, and additional power supply manufacturers have since stepped up to provide their own Haswell PSU compatibility lists. EVGA is the latest PSU vendor to do so, announcing that all of tits SuperNOVA branded units are fully compatible with the new CPUs and new C6 and C7 sleep states.
The following EVGA power supplies are compatible with Haswell and the lowest power (0.05A) sleep states:
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 1500 Classified (120-PG-1500-XR/VR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G Gold (120-PG-0750-GR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B Bronze (120-PB-0750-KR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold (120-PG-0650-GR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 (120-G2-1300-XR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 (120-G2-1000-XR)
The list of compatible units spans across the range of SuperNOVA PSUs, from 650W to the monstrous 1500W model.
For a refresher on Haswell’s new C6 and C7 sleep states, check out our previous coverage of the issue as well as coverage of compatible PSUs from other vendors.
Get notified when we go live!