Danger Den TDX Nozzle Testing & More Wet Cooling Solutions
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 21, 2004 - 01:16 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Friday, and a long weekend for us Canuks! Here are all the watercooling links that have come my way this week. Have a fun friday evening.
"It is clear that for all the pumps tested that using the #4 or #5 nozzle results in improved temperatures. It also becomes apparent that, for nozzles #4 and #5, the gain from changing to the more restrictive #5 nozzle is offset by the accompanying decrease in flow rate. Since nozzle #4 and 5 perform so closely together, I would recommend the #4 for TDX users."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- 3Rsysten's Poseidon WCL-03 @PC Unleash
- asetek WaterChill Antarctica KT12A-L20 Kit @ Madshrimps
- C-Systems CSP750 Liquid Cooling Pump @ Systemcooling
- Danger Den RBX AMD WC Kit @ Viper Lair
- Coolermaster Wavemaster TAC T-01 @ TecCentral.de
- DangerDen TDX & S-TDX Waterblocks @ PimpRig Review
- Zalman Reserator 1 @ a1-electronics