CoolerMaster has a liquid surprise for you
Subject: Cases and Cooling | January 20, 2014 - 04:36 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: coolermaster, Nepton 280L, liquid cooling system
FrostyTech have seen a lot of coolers over the years, lately there has been a large influx of liquid cooling systems to review which for the most part all perform relatively the same. It has been a long time since they saw a new product offer a big increase in performance but Coolermaster came through with their new Nepton 280L. Part of the great performance is likely due to the heat exchanger, 30mm thick and 311x140mm in size with a pair of 140mm PWM fans to allow you to choose the most powerful cooling possible or to reduce fan noise at the cost of temperature. On high nothing could touch this cooler and even better, it stayed near the top when running quietly and you can pick it up for $150.
"Coolermaster's Nepton 280L is the best performing all-in-one CPU watercooler Frostytech has tested... thus far. More surprisingly for us, the Nepton 280L managed to rise to the top of the 200W Intel LGA2011, 150W & 85W Intel LGA115x/775 and 125W AMD synthetic thermal heatsink test results charts. After testing +750 CPU thermal solutions, it's kind of nice to be surprised."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooling GPU Adapter Review @ HiTech Legion
- Corsair Hydro H105 CPU Cooler @ Kitguru
- Zalman LQ320 Liquid Cooling System Review @ Frostytech
- be quiet! Dark Rock 2 CPU Cooler @ TechwareLabs
- Antec Nineteen Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case @ NikKTech
- Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- NZXT Phantom 530 @ Kitguru
- SilverStone Raven RV04 @ Benchmark Reviews
- NZXT Talk Us Through The New H440 Chassis @ eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!