Cool off your PC in a StormG4 & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 22, 2004 - 03:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Procooling reviews the newest offering from Little River waterblocks. Plus 2 guides, on freon cooling, and a basic setup guide for watercooling in a normal case. Chipset heatsinks and fill ports abound this friday, enjoy.
"The fact that the design of the Storm G4 enables it to outperform the silver Cascade SS is quite surprising and welcome. Consider that the Cascade SS was AUD$255 and available in very limited quantities. The Storm G4 is AUD$116 and performs as well or better in typical use. It's hard for me to call a US$91 waterblock "a bargain", but if you must have the best-performing waterblock, it just became a lot cheaper."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Jetart AquaCool AK1000 External Liquid Cooling Kit @ Systemcooling.com
- Danger Den FillPort Review @ ModdersHQ.net
- Jetart AK-1000 Water Cooling System @ ClubOC
- Dangerden Maze4-1gpu @ Rbmods
- Freon Cooling basics @ OC-Serwis.pl
- PolarFlo TT Chipset Block Review @ GruntvillE.com
- PolarFLO TT Series Waterblock @ MHW
- Installing water cooled system in standard computer case @ A1Electronics.net