Consider losing your CPU fan or add 5 to a PCI slot & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 1, 2004 - 12:15 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Pimprig looks at an interesting gadget from Logisys, an adjustable fan bracket that mounts in a PCI slot to keep your cards cool. Also look at flickerdown's review of a Fanless heatsink from Thermaltake.
"What is a 3D Edge Fan? Well I'm glad you asked. The 3D Edge Fan is a multi directional/positional fan set-up that can cool anything in the PCI slots or close to them. With the option of up to 5 fans or just one there is a plethora of settings this new innovation can provide."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Fanless 103 @ flickerdown
- Scythe Samurai CPU Cooler @ TrustedReviews
- nPowerTek TTIC NPH-201 Heatsink @ frostytech
- Vantec VA4-7245 Aeroflow 2 @ frostytech
- Thermaltake Venus 12 K8 Cooler @ Bjorn3D
- Waffer PC AirCon PAC 400 @.a1-electronics
- Vantec Vortex HDD Cooler @ HPH
Get notified when we go live!