Compact case from Sentey for those who like the simple things
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 24, 2012 - 10:15 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: sentey, Extreme Division GS-6050 II Halcon Black
For a mere $75 the new Sentey Halcon Black case is a great choice for those who don't want much from a case other than a windy place to store components. It comes with a half dozen 120mm fans, which is impressive for a case on the small end of the mid-tower range. It is worth bearing in mind that as it is a midsized case, so oversized video cards are not going to fit inside without sacrificing some space for drives. There is a nice mix of 3.5" and 2.5" bays as well as external USB 3.0 ports which help round out a nice list of features for a case well under $100. Check out the full review at Legit Reviews or if you are in the mood for a case with a few more features and more space for components you should check out Lee's latest review.
"Sentey happens to be one of the newer companies out there when it comes to manufacturing components. Sentey might be still an up and comer, but they currently make cases, power supplies, video cards, and case fans. One of their latest gaming case offerings is the Extreme Division GS-6050 II Halcon Black and that just happens to be what we are reviewing today. This case is an updated version of the original GS-6050 Halcon, so expect to see the addition of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, improved cooling and a new side panel..."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Bitfenix Prodigy Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Silverstone SUGO SG08 Mini-ITX Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Antec ONE Case @ Kitguru
- Silverstone FT03 Mini ITX Case @ Pro-Clockers
- BitFenix Shinobi XL Full Tower Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- ilverstone Fortress FT03-MINI PC Chassis Review @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker @ Neoseeker
- SilverStone Sugo SG05: The Mini-ITX Standard Bearer @ AnandTech
- Lamptron FC10 Fan Controller Review @ Madshrimps
- Corsair H100 CPU Water Cooler Review @ TechwareLabs
- Choosing the Best 120mm Radiator Fan: Testing Eight Fans with Corsair's H80 @ AnandTech
- Be Quiet! Silent Wings 2 (80/120mm/140mm) @ Kitguru
- Corsair Air Series AF and SP Cooling Fans @ Tweaktown
- Phanteks PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Thermaltake Frio Extreme @ Neoseeker
- Zalman CNPS12X vs Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2: Cool and quiet @ Hardware.info
Get notified when we go live!