Clear cases, red cases, silver cases and rubber fans
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 28, 2004 - 12:14 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Today I give you a link to a nice looking case for a home theatre PC, incase anyone is planning on building their own PVR. Also a mix of aluminium, steel and acrylic cases. Be sure to check out the little USB fan/Down near the bottom.
"Cooler Master has outdone themselves, actually thinking about what would make an excellent HTPC (Home Theater PC) case. Style wise it matches, layout wise it is awesome, and cooling wise it's effective. The proprietary power supply was the only thing I would like to see changed."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Logisys Armor Gaming Case Review @ FastLaneHW.com
- Morex 3677 Mini-ITX case Reviewed @ Hi-Techreviews.com
- Cooler Master Cavalier 1 @ cluboverclocker
- Thermaltake Tsunami Case Review @ overclockercafe
- Yeong Yang YY-5603 "Mars" Case @ 3dvelocity
- Logisys Pre-Assembled Clear Acrylic Case Review @ TwistedMods.com
- Thermaltake's Tsunami Dream Case @ TechTastic.ca
- Vantec UV Molex Review From et.net
- Kingwin TC-02S Thermal Center Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Thermaltake XJOG USB Fan and Light @ pimprig
Get notified when we go live!