Cases full of fresh air & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 7, 2005 - 09:17 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
In the search for a quiet PC, many companies are taking their own proprietary methods and improving them. Such is the case with
"The masters of clever, cost-efficient heasink-fans pulled out all the stops in their entry into a new market sector with this unusual, innovative case in search of optimal cooling and low noise. The features list includes the first heatsinked and suspended HDD mount ever to be integrated into a case, totally non-standard airflow management, a custom-made dual 80mm-fan Seasonic PSU built into the front bottom corner of the case, and a ducted plastic base that directs air in and out of the case. All this behind a mild, unpretentious exterior."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Silverstone TJ-06 Case @ OCIA.net
- Lian Li PC-7A Plus @ Club Overclocker
- XG Quantum ATX Case @ PimpRig
- Lian Li PC-6070Plus Silent ATX Case @ PimpRig
- Sunbeam Transformer case @ Rbmods
- ThermalRock Dragon Gaming full tower @ A1 Electronics
- X-Handler Case @ A True Review
- MGE Quantum Case @ A True Review
- Enermax CS-5271 "Black Knight" Case @ A True Review
Source: Silent PC Review
Get notified when we go live!